BuckAdjuster™ with Tough Rope – 92C+R-8
The BuckAdjuster™ with Tough Rope is a new tough and lightweight version of Buckingham’s popular 9-8 secondary lanyard. This lightweight Adjustable Positioning Lanyard (APL) has all aluminum hardware and a wear resistant TrebleKern rope. Buckingham’s new wear-resistant Tough Rope is constructed with an energy absorbing nylon core, red braided polyester inner core cover (red wear indicator) and an abrasion and heat resistant Technora outer jacket that eliminates the need for a wear guard. No more jamming of your wear guard! This lightweight APL is easy to use and specially designed for use on Towers, Substation and any structure where wear is an issue.
Key features include:
- 11.65 MM. TrebleKern Tough rope with a red wear indicator to alert the user of excessive wear.
- This versatile lanyard can be used for positioning, suspension or rescue.
- Twisted eye length adjusting device (LAD) to properly orient it on the user’s body belt
- A stitched eye on the tail of the rope allows the user to easily stow the excess tail on either the BuckTender (PN 2404) or Handline Carrier (PN 2402G).
- A multi-colored snap hook allows user to easily distinguish it from the snaps on the SuperSqueeze™ or BuckSqueeze™.
- The ANSI Z359.12 3600 lbf. rated gate aluminum hardware reduces the overall weight.
- Maximum user weight of 350 lbs. when fully equipped.
*Also available in 6′, 7′ and 9′.
*Meets applicable ANSI, OSHA and ASTM standards.
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
|Product Number:||92C R-8|
|Product Name:||BuckAdjuster™ with Tough Rope|
|Number of Legs:||1|
|Connector Type:||Locking Snap Hook|
|Material Type:||TrebleKern Rope|
|Adjustable Type:||Rope Grab|
|Protector:||No (TrebleKern Rope replaces the need for wear protector)|
|Red Wear Center:||Yes|
|User Weight Capacity:||350 lbs. when fully equipped|
|Product Type:||Work Positioning|
|Standards:||Meets all applicable ANSI, OSHA and ASTM Standards, CSA Z259.11|
|Made in USA?:||Yes|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov