Gated Handline Carrier © – 2402G
Buckingham’s new Gated Handline Carrier © takes our previous handline carrier (2402) and improved upon it in a number of ways. The carrier is made of Polymer and includes a hole to easily secure it to the body belt with a bolt or zip tie (zip tie included). The carrier will straighten when approximately 25 pounds of pressure is applied and up to 35 pounds when the handline gate is closed, allowing the handline to pull free. Ideal when using the Ox Block™ and related accessories.
*Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
- An additional use includes tying down webbing/rope to a limb and attaching the handline gate to the webbing to hang items, ensuring zero damage to the tree.
- The new handline gate prevents tools and handlines from inadvertently coming off while climbing or working, with a simple flip of the gate, you can now lock it closed to keep your items even more secure.
- The new design allows for quick storage and the user can quickly secure items in the carrier or take them out.
- New shorter belt strap slot that keeps the carrier properly oriented on the belt strap even when leaning outward for work.
- Fits up to a 2” belt strap.