Buck LeverJust with TrebleKern Tough Rope – 92CM8-8
$471.61 – $524.63
Key features include:
- 11.65 MM. TrebleKern Tough rope with a red wear indicator to alert the user of excessive wear.
- The New Buck LeverGrab™ LAD easily adjusts with one hand and is fully adjustable while under load, making length adjustment easier. Meets ANSI Z359.3 standard.
- This versatile lanyard can be used for positioning, suspension or rescue.
- For use by right or left-handed users.
- A stitched eye on the tail of the rope allows the user to easily stow the excess tail on either the BuckTender (PN 2404) or Handline Carrier (PN 2402).
- The ANSI Z359.12 3600 lbf. rated gate aluminum hardware reduces the overall weight.
- Maximum user weight of 350 lbs. when fully equipped.
- Meets applicable OSHA regulations, ASTM F887, and ANSI standards.
- The 1/2” Kernmantle version makes this product equally appealing to the arborist.
* Available in 6’ (92CM8-6), 7′ (92CM8-7), 8’ (92CM8-8) and 9’ (92CM8-9) lengths. Please contact Buckingham Mfg. Co. for additional lengths or styles.
*Orders for 8ft length received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
**Orders for other lengths ship in 7 to 14 days.
The Buck LeverJust™with Tough Rope is a lightweight Adjustable Positioning Lanyard (APL) designed specifically to allow users to lengthen without removing weight from the lanyard with the use of Buckingham’s all new LeverGrab™ Length Adjusting Device (LAD), aluminum hardware and a wear resistant TrebleKern rope. Buckingham’s new wear-resistant Tough Rope is constructed with an energy absorbing nylon core, red braided polyester inner core cover (red wear indicator) and an abrasion and heat resistant Technora outer jacket that eliminates the need for a wear guard. No more jamming of your wear guard! The new Buckingham LeverGrab™ LAD allows for easy one-handed adjustment of your APL. This lightweight APL is easy to use and specially designed for use on Towers, Substation and any structure where wear is an issue.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov