Ultimate Ox Kit – 50061K21
The Ultimate Ox Kit is a complete rigging system that puts numerous rigging options at the user’s fingertips. For example, the user can create a 4-to-1 mechanical advantage on up to a 50’ working height. Similarly, the user can create a 5-to-1 mechanical advantage on up to a 35’ working height.
The Ultimate Ox Kit fits in a small, self-contained bag and can be stored in the back of a truck with ease.
The Ultimate Ox Kit contains:
- OX BLOCK™ Swivel Eye & Carabiner w/4′ Sling – 50061A-4 (Qty: 1)
- OX BLOCK™ – 50061 (Qty: 1)
- Buck Side Swivel Single Sheath – 50071B1 (Qty: 1)
- Buck Side Swivel Double Sheath – 50071B2 (Qty: 2)
- Rope Bag – 4374 (Qty: 1)
- Rope (250′) – 39SAM27Q2-250 (Qty: 1)
- Steel Double Action Carabiner – 5005S5 (Qty: 4)
- Prusik Loop with Aluminum Ring – P9J8V- M-+34 (Qty: 2)
- BuckLink™ Sling – 3903S-6 (Qty: 1)
As with most of Buckingham Manufacturing’s products, the UOK is completely customizable. Call customer service to customize or email [email protected].
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
The OX BLOCK™ is a rope snatchblock with an integrated friction bar used for:
- Snubbing loads
It allows the rigging professional to handle loads with greater control. When lowering loads, tension is transferred from the worker to the OX BLOCK™.
- The patented OX BLOCK™ replaces standard handline blocks, parted blocks and various snatch blocks.
- Has greater WLLs than blocks of similar size.
- When configured with optional pulleys, the OX BLOCK™ can be used to create a 4:1, 5:1 or 6:1 mechanical advantage reducing the amount of force needed to lift heavy loads.
- The advantage of the pulleys used by Buckingham is the swivel side plate that allows for quick and easy rope installation without removing the pulley from the connecting device.
- The Ox Block™ is ASME B30 Compliant.