OX BLOCK™ – 50061
The OX BLOCK™ is a rope snatchblock with an integrated friction bar used for:
- Snubbing loads.
It allows the rigging professional to handle loads with greater control. When lowering loads, tension is transferred from the worker to the OX BLOCK™.
- The patented OX BLOCK™ replaces standard handline blocks, parted blocks and various snatch blocks.
- Has greater WLLs than blocks of similar size.
- When configured with optional pulleys, the OX BLOCK™ can be used to create a 4:1, 5:1 or 6:1 mechanical advantage reducing the amount of force needed to lift heavy loads.
- The advantage of the pulleys used by Buckingham is the swivel side plate that allows for quick and easy rope installation without removing the pulley from the connecting device.
- ASME B30 Compliant.
- Numerous customers have approached Buckingham about adding a laser etched name option to the Ox Block™ for security purposes. This one-of-a-kind feature will help deter theft of one of the most popular tools on the job-site today. If interested, please contact Buckingham Customer Service at 1-800-YES-BUCK or via email at Sales@BuckinghamMFG.com.
*Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
|Product Name:||OX Block™|
|Gate Opening Capacity:||1.5″|
|HOOK TO EYE:|
|SHEAVE TO EYE:|
|Made In USA?:||Yes|
*To view other Ox Block videos, click the menu in the upper left of the video frame.
Ox Block™ Overview
Ox Block™ Training
Ox Block™ Pole Top Rescue Training
Ox Block™ Anchorage Training
Ox Block™ Lift & Lower Training
Tower Rescue Training
Pole Top Rescue with Crossarm
Pole Top Rescue with Bare Pole
Instructions / Warnings
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov