BuckLink™ Sling – 3903S-6
$183.49 – $193.34
Whether it’s using the BuckLink Sling to rig an Ox Block or pulling wire and holding it up on a cross arm, this product is the ultimate daisy chain style anchor sling that should be found on every truck across America due to its endless uses. The BuckLink is made from 100% lightweight Dyneema material and each loop is rated to 5,000 lbs. With 16 loops, users can adjust the BuckLink sling to form a rated anchor of any size and help tackle any situation or need they encounter while in the field.
*Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
- One journeyman lineman uses the BuckLink™ Sling to lift projected phases with a material handler. The BuckLink™ is perfect for this because the user can easily choose the length to fit their ideal situation without having to worry about the strength of each web loop.
- Great for use in conjunction with a ribbon hoist.
- Allows you to set a transformer in line with a slightly tilted pole by offsetting the sling.
- Now stitched using a new smaller ½” x 1 ¼” stitch pattern, making the sling more flexible.
- MBS. Ratings when new:
- Straight: 5,000 lbf.
- Choked: 5,000 lbf.
- Basket: 10,000 lbf.
- Not to be used for fall restraint or fall protection.