Steel Tree GRiP™ Climber Kit with Hybrid Gaff – SBG95089Q2
A popular choice steel tree climber that has a contoured shank and an offset stirrup.
NOW features a dowel & screw replaceable hybrid gaff and Buckingham’s patented GRiP™ technology that keeps the gaff pointed toward the heart of the tree, which reduces cutouts and maximizes comfort.
*The climbers are rated to 350 lbs. and exceeds ASTM F887 standards.
*Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
GRiP™ technology features & benefits:
- GRiP™ Technology keeps the gaff pointed toward the heart of the tree.
- GRiP™ Technology aids in preventing cutouts, allowing for better, more comfortable setting of the foot and arch.
- GRiP™ Technology also allows optimum gaff placement on the tree and promotes ease of climbing.
- Also allows for deeper penetration into tree/bark without having to adjust your foot to make it happen. Just climb naturally and your gaff will get consistent deeper penetration.
- 3502C Cinch pad with steel insert.
- 21391 Nylon foot straps.
- NBG9306 Hybrid gaff – measures 2 ¼” in length.
- 6909M2 Magnetic gaff guard.
Includes standard length sleeves, model 9204 – adjusting from 16 1/4″ to 18 3/4″.