Staple Stick – 574
Buckingham’s Staple Sticks are used for installing utility staples. Load the staple stick or multiple sticks and get quick and easy access to your staples while working a pole.
*Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
When storing the staple stick, the ½” diameter attachment hole located in the end of the staple stick is designed to allow the stick to be stored on a Buckingham Gated Handline Carrier (2402G) or a BuckTender (2404). Standard carabiners will also suffice if attached to an approved point on a user’s body belt or full body harness.
- 574 holds 12 staples of varying diameter (0.140” – 0.150”) up to 7/8” wide.
- 574L holds 10 staples of varying diameter (0.150” – 0.162” Dia.) up to 1” wide.
- Protects gloves and fingers when hammering staples.
- Prevents staples from being dropped or flying when staples are not hit square.
- Convenient ½” attachment hole for storing.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov