OX BLOCK® Transmission Kit – 50062K6-250
The OX BLOCK® Transmission Kit is an OX Block handline assembly that was designed to be specifically used on a transmission pole measuring up to 125’ long. The OX BLOCK® Transmission Kit is a complete rigging system that puts numerous rigging options at the user’s fingertips.
- OX Block (1): 50061
- Double Sheave BuckRigger™ (2): 5007R2
- Steel Double Action Rigging Carabiner (2): 5005S5
- RopePro™ Deluxe Bag (1): 4374
- 250’ handline assembly
- OX BLOCK® w/ adjustable 4’ sling
**Usually ships in 7 to 14 business days.
The OX BLOCK® is a rope snatch block with an integrated friction bar used for:
- Snubbing loads
It allows the rigging professional to handle loads with greater control. When lowering loads, tension is transferred from the worker to the OX BLOCK®.
- The patented OX BLOCK® replaces standard handline blocks, parted blocks, and various snatch blocks.
- Has greater WLLs than blocks of similar size.
- When configured with optional pulleys, the OX BLOCK® can be used to create a 4:1, 5:1 or 6:1 mechanical advantage reducing the amount of force needed to lift heavy loads.
- The advantage of the pulleys used by Buckingham is the swivel side plate that allows for quick and easy rope installation without removing the pulley from the connecting device.
- The OX BLOCK® is ASME B30 Compliant.