BuckAdjuster™ with Black Tough Rope™ – 92E+R-8
The BuckAdjuster™ with Tough Rope™ is a new tough and lightweight version of Buckingham’s popular secondary lanyard, now available in black!
Key features include:
- 11.65 MM. TrebleKern Tough Rope™ with a red wear indicator to alert the user of excessive wear.
- This versatile lanyard can be used for positioning, suspension or rescue.
- Twisted eye length adjusting device (LAD) to properly orient it on the user’s body belt
- A stitched eye on the tail of the rope allows the user to easily stow the excess tail on either the BuckTender (PN 2404) or Handline Carrier (PN 2402G).
- A multi-colored snap hook allows user to easily distinguish it from the snaps on the SuperSqueeze™ or BuckSqueeze™.
- The ANSI Z359.12 3600 lbf. rated gate aluminum hardware reduces the overall weight.
- Maximum user weight of 350 lbs. when fully equipped.
- Meets applicable ANSI, OSHA and ASTM standards.
- 8ft in length.
*Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
This lightweight Adjustable Positioning Lanyard (APL) has all-aluminum hardware and a wear-resistant TrebleKern rope. Buckingham’s new wear-resistant Tough Rope™ is constructed with an energy-absorbing nylon core, red braided polyester inner core cover (red wear indicator) and an abrasion and heat resistant Technora outer jacket that eliminates the need for a wear guard. No more jamming of your wear guard! This lightweight APL is easy to use and specially designed for use on Towers, Substation and any structure where wear is an issue.