The Buck LeverJust™ with Black ToughRope™ – 92EM8-8
The Buck LeverJust™ with Black ToughRope™ is a new tough and lightweight version of Buckingham’s popular secondary lanyard, now available in black!
Key features include:
- 11.65 MM. Black TrebleKern Tough rope™ with a red wear indicator to alert the user of excessive wear.
- The New Buck LeverGrab™ LAD easily adjusts with one hand and is fully adjustable while under load, making length adjustment easier. Meets ANSI Z359.3 standard.
- This versatile lanyard can be used for positioning, suspension, or rescue.
- For use by right or left-handed users.
- A stitched eye on the tail of the rope allows the user to easily stow the excess tail on either the BuckTender (PN 2404) or Handline Carrier (PN 2402).
- The ANSI Z359.12 3600 lbf. rated gate aluminum hardware reduces the overall weight.
- Maximum user weight of 350 lbs. when fully equipped.
- Meets applicable OSHA regulations, ASTM F887, and ANSI standards.
*Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
The Buck LeverJust™ with Tough Rope™ is a lightweight Adjustable Positioning Lanyard (APL) designed specifically to allow users to lengthen without removing weight from the lanyard with the use of Buckingham’s all-new LeverGrab™ Length Adjusting Device (LAD), aluminum hardware and a wear-resistant TrebleKern rope. Buckingham’s new wear-resistant Tough Rope™ is constructed with an energy-absorbing nylon core, red braided polyester inner core cover (red wear indicator) and an abrasion and heat resistant Technora outer jacket that eliminates the need for a wear guard. No more jamming of your wear guard! The new Buckingham LeverGrab™ LAD allows for easy one-handed adjustment of your APL. This lightweight APL is easy to use and specially designed for use on Towers, Substation and any structure where wear is an issue.