Adjustable Short Back Belt™ – 20192CM
$635.58 – $689.58
The revolutionary patent-pending Adjustable 4 D-Ring Body Belt™ offers an adjustable man-rated upper belt strap and an adjustable lower work positioning D-piece that allows the user to customize the size of the body belt at any given moment. This belt features only four sizes – x-small, small, medium, large, X-Large, 2X-Large (see below for sizing chart) and users will now have a belt that can adjust three to four sizes.
- The newly designed belt strap allows for more adjustment on the lower end of the adjustment range to fit a wider variety of body styles. This is especially useful for smaller waisted users.
- Featured across all available sizes and the current sizing remains the same.
- Belt still adjusts in two places.
*Orders for sizes S – XL received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
*Orders for 2X usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
The Adjustable Body Belt™ takes all of the features of our popular Short Back Mobility Belt™ and builds them into this new game-changing belt.
- This belt is perfect for those who work in areas of the country where there are large temperature swings – when one part of day or season you could be wearing only FR pants and shirt, then next you could be wearing heavy-duty Carhartts. Having an adjustable belt allows the user to adjust for comfort and practicality.
- This belt is also great for those entering the trade who may either lose weight during line school or gain weight throughout their career.
|Adjustable Body Belt Size||D-ring Size|
|Q20192CM-1S||18, 19, 20|
|20192CM-S||20, 21, 22, 23|
|20192CM-M||23, 24, 25, 26|
|20192CM-L||26, 27, 28, 29|
|20192CM-X||29, 30, 31, 32, 33|
|Q20192CM-2X||33, 34, 35, 36|
Other Features Include:
- The 4 D-rings support and make the use of wood pole fall restriction devices extremely simple. We recommend the EZ Squeeze™.
- Fully padded 7″ short back makes long days more comfortable. High-quality and ultra-soft leather makes for that instant “broke-in” feel.