Light Weight Full Float Body Belt – 2019M
A new series of 2000M body belts offering all the same high-quality features of the 2000M with the added benefit of our patented stacked D-Rings.
The stacked 4 D-Ring design is a Buckingham original design that lends itself perfectly to wood pole fall restriction devices like the industry standard SuperSqueeze™ & EZ Squeeze™.
- The additional D-Rings (patented) are ideal for use when a secondary lanyard is used to climb over obstructions.
- Lightweight Dri-lex lined back pad.
- Full float body belt with a 7 1/4″ foam cushioned pad.
- Bridge pieces and belt straps crafted of leather with a nylon center to provide strength and longer life.
- Full floating primary D-Rings that provide 4” of lateral movement to reduce wear on your pole strap.
- 2 Large full float double bar D-Rings and 2 small upper D-Rings.
*CSA Model Available. Contact your authorized Canadian distributor.
*4 D-Ring Body Belts are patented.
Class 2 sizing.
*Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
|Product Name:||Lightweight Full Float Body Belt|
|Buckle Type:||Tongue Buckle|
|Number of D-Rings:||4|
|Belt strap Material:||Leather|
|Removable Belt Strap:||No|
|Back Pad Material:||Drilex|
|Floating Suspension Ring:||No|
|Full Floating D-Rings:||Yes|
|Back Pad Width:||7.25″|
|Belt Strap Width:||1.75″|
|Thread / Stitching:||Nylon|
|Product Type:||Work Positioning|
|User Weight Capacity:||350 lbs (when fully equipped)|
|Standards:||OSHA 1910.268 and 1926.959. ASTM F887|
|Made In USA?:||Yes|
Body Belt Sizing (DOWNLOAD)
Instructions / Warnings
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov