ToughBuck Rescue Dummy – 6934-154
A 154 lb. rugged rescue dummy that is realistic in size, features correct weight distribution and has effortless handling characteristics. The adult-sized dummy features a flame-retardant outer polyester shell, flexible inner core, coveralls, and boots.
**Includes 38523Q9-M Harness
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
Constructed from the same flame retardant material used in Police ballistic/stab vests, which typically has 4 times the strength and abrasion resistance of 16oz canvas or P.V.C. (conforms to OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, BS EN ISO 12947-2 & 14116: 2008).
Features & Benefits:
- Anatomically correct weight distribution to give the “feel” of an unconscious casualty.
- A strong webbing loop at the back allows easy handling, hauling aloft, storage, and suspension for drying.
- All seams are double-stitched and are reinforced with high-density polypropylene webbing.
- Tough enough to withstand being buried under concrete or steel lintels, driven over by a 4×4 vehicle, or dropped from a 2nd floor window without damage.
- Water repellent material, making it suitable for wet scenarios.
- Soft body joints to eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising; common injuries when using plastic bodied manikins.
- An immobilization/extrication collar can be fitted around the neck of our adult manikins to promote proper casualty care.
- Comes complete with boots, which are easily replaced if damaged.
- While the strength-reinforced coveralls protect the manikin, they are not deemed Wear Proof. Their specific design is to provide a replaceable, washable layer that helps protect the manikin. The coveralls are designed to wear and must be replaced so that the manikin carcass is protected.
- The coveralls and boots should be seen as disposable items and should be replaced when showing signs of wear or damage in order to protect the main body of the manikin.
- Treat the coveralls as clothing. They are NOT wear proof. Protect your investment.