The BuckTriever™ – 603S8Q211
The new BuckTriever™ full-body harness was developed to be used in conjunction with Buck’s Manhole rescue lifeline kits (105Q1-30 or 105Q2-30) and Confined space retrieval (5003) systems. This harness features 3 reflective retrieval loops located at the shoulders and dorsal. Two additional reflective loops located on the hips to maneuver the injured worker into a better position for rescue. Web loop at sternum can be used for rescue or used with rope/cable grabs/ascenders.
*The BuckTriever™ is an upgrade to our model no. 63936Q retrieval harness.
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
- The harness comes w/an energy-absorbing lanyard breakaway attachment (ensure ANSI compliance if removing back pad) & leg strap retainers to use if needed.
- Web Loop at Sternum.
- Quick Connect legs straps for easy donning.
- 3 reflective retrieval loops.
- 2 reflective loops at hips.
- Padded leg and shoulder straps.
- Ideal for female users