The Buck RFP (Deluxe) – RFPDELUXE
Buckingham has been approached by several utilities and contractors to address fall protection for those working on a roof or off a ladder at a customer’s home. The Buckingham Rooftop Fall Protection Kit provides a temporary vertical lifeline for accessing elevated work areas from a portable ladder.
- This Patent Pending system was developed hand-in-hand with Duke Energy and allows the user to set a lifeline and re-direct lines from the ground which keep the user 100% fall protected while ascending a ladder, working on a ladder, and descending a ladder.
- Helpful Hint: To help promote the ease of tracking of the BuckArrester™ when coming down a ladder, simply place thumb behind rope and above the BuckArrester™ and slightly push outward toward your chest.
- Today, the Buckingham Rooftop Fall Protection Kit is the only solution of its kind on the market.
The Buck RFP™ Includes:
- Universal x-style harness with sternal D-ring for connection to BuckArresterTM mobile fall arrester & work positioning d-rings.
- BuckArresterTM (mobile fall arrester), designed to arrest a fall off a ladder.
- BuckLaunchTM device designed to shoot throwline over structure in a safe/controlled manner.
- A 8’ anchor sling rated to 5,000lbs, for use with suitable anchor.
- 150’ 7/16” diameter lifeline.
- 3,600lb gate rated triple action carabiner.
- 12oz. throw bag to be attached to throwline and launched over structure.
- 150’ of throw line to be used with throw bag and launched over structure.
- Basic RFP system storage bag.
- Throw line storage bag.
The Buck RFP™ (Deluxe) version also includes the redirect kit
Ideal when a suitable anchor isn’t readily available or maybe a roof that exposes you to a swing fall. We developed a Re-Direct and Load-Sharing application that builds on the Basic Kit above and gives you a variety of options to deal with the quirkier situations. Includes:
- Two 8’ anchor slings rated to 5,000 lbs. for use with suitable anchor.
- Two 50’ 7/16” diameter lifeline.
- Two anchor prusiks.
- Three lifeline prusiks.
- Load sharing/re-direct RFP system storage bag.
- Two 3,600 lbs. gate rated triple action carabiners.
For more information visit: The Buck RFP info page.
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.