Steel Pole GRiP™ Climber Kit with Big Buck™ Wrap Pads – SBG94K2V-BL
A popular choice steel pole climber that has a contoured shank and an offset stirrup.
NOW features Buckingham’s patented GRiP™ technology that keeps the gaff pointed toward the heart of the pole, which reduces cutouts and maximizes comfort.
*Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
GRiP™ technology features & benefits:
- GRiP™ Technology keeps the gaff pointed toward the heart of the tree.
- GRiP™ Technology aids in preventing cutouts, allowing for better, more comfortable setting of the foot and arch.
- GRiP™ Technology also allows optimum gaff placement on the tree and promotes ease of climbing.
- Also allows for deeper penetration into tree/bark without having to adjust your foot to make it happen. Just climb naturally and your gaff will get consistent deeper penetration.
Includes standard length sleeves, model 9204 – adjusting from 16 1/4″ to 18 3/4″.
BLACK HOOK & LOOP CLIMBER STRAPS:
The Patented Hook and Loop climber straps are Buck’s newest addition to foot straps. These easy on and easy off hook and loop straps are great for Rodeo participants!
- Manufactured from soft, pliable 1 3/4″ nylon
- This foot strap offers an increased surface area for added comfort to the top and back of the foot.
- The hook and loop cinch provides a fast and easy attachment while providing the user an extra tight fit.
- Overall length 29″.
BLACK HOOK & LOOP BIG BUCK™ WRAP PADS:
The Big Buck™ Wrap Pad is a combination of your two favorite climber pads. We have taken the adjustability of the hook and loop wrap pad, the increased surface area of the Big Buck™ pad, and added a moisture wicking Dri-lex lining.
HIGH-VIS MAGNETIC GAFF GUARDS:
Introducing our new magnetic gaff guard! It features a strong magnet that keeps it securely attached to all manufacturer’s pole and tree gaffs. High-vis green makes it easy to find in the field.