Single Man BuckIt™ Restraint Kit – 126K
The PATENTED 126K BUCKIT™ Restraint Kit includes:
- Retro harness strap to attach to your harness or aerial belt. Ideal with Buckingham’s “H” Style Full Body Harness (6493700J12).
- Rear attachment strap
- Front attachment strap
The BUCKIT™ Restraint system is ideal for single man bucket crews, trouble shooters working alone, street light crews, cable and telecom workers, and arborist working on aerial/compact lifts.
**Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
- A 10,000lb. rated nylon strap attached with a ratchet buckle and cotter pin that places the anchor point at the basket.
- Two attachment points that attach to the workers harness or aerial belt that prevents the worker from falling or being catapulted from the basket.
- Gives you all the freedom of movement and mobility needed to work comfortably.
- An energy absorber is attached between the BUCKIT™ restraint strap and the anchor point on the boom.
- This system will keep the operator, basket, and the boom from hitting the ground in the event of a catastrophic separation of the bucket from the boom.
- Freedom of movement allows the user to duck inside of the bucket for safety in the event of a flash.
- Should the webbing around the basket be severed, the attachment back to the anchor is independent of the webbing around the basket.