Self Rescue System for Single or Two-Man Buckets- 301SRK/301SRKQ2
$436.17 – $868.82
The 301SRK has all the benefits of the lightweight and compact 301SR, but with a bag manufactured out of material that will stand up to an electric arc flash, protecting the critical components packed inside.
- Descender made of light-weight aircraft grade aluminum features an anti-panic release brake, which will stop the descender if the user releases or compresses the descender all the way, making this the go to product for all of your self rescue situations.
- The TVAC descent line is compact measuring only 6.8mm and stands up to heat on long descents.
**Orders for versions 301SRK-50, 75, 150 and 301SRKQ2-50, 75, 100, 150 received by 12:00/Noon ET ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon ET ship next business day. Orders for version 301SRK-100 usually ship within 7 to 14 days.
- Lightweight, compact design Lightweight Descender Manufactured from Aircraft Grade Aluminum Anti Panic Release Brake stops descender if the user releases or compresses the descender all the way.
- TVAC Descent Line measures 6.8mm, stands up to heat on long descents.
- System packed in a weather resistant bag that will stand up to an electric arc flash.
- Two rappelling straps to be used with ‘H’ Style Harness Single Man Rated to 310lbs.
- Two Man Rescue Rated up to 440lbs.
- Order model: 301SRKQ2-65 for a system with two descenders for a two-man bucket.
*Tested to Requirements of ANSI Z359.4
**Note: Bag Material withstands 40cal/cm2 electric arc exposure.