OX BLOCK™ With Clevis Top – 50062
The OX BLOCK™ is a rope snatch block with an integrated friction bar that allows the rigging professional to handle loads with greater control. The Clevis top allows for easy change out of accessories such as slings.
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
- The patented OX BLOCK™ replaces standard handline blocks, parted blocks, and various snatch blocks.
- When lowering loads, tension is transferred from the worker to the OX BLOCK™.
- Has greater WLLs than blocks of similar size.
- When configured with optional pulleys, the OX BLOCK™ can be used to create a 4:1, 5:1 or 6:1 mechanical advantage reducing the amount of force needed to lift heavy loads.
- The advantage of the pulleys used by Buckingham is the swivel side plate that allows for quick and easy rope installation without removing the pulley from the connecting device.
- ASME B30 Compliant
May be used for:
- Snubbing loads