OX BLOCK™ CLEVIS TOP w/ Buck Pin and OX HOOK™ HANDLINE ASSEMBLY – 50063K14-7/80
$943.48 – $1,021.34
An OX BLOCK™ Clevis Top w/ Buck Pin that features a 7′ x 5/8″ or 4′ x 5/8″ adjustable sling, black hook, and an 80′ OX HOOK™ handline assembly.
- The Buck Pin is a SLIC Pin specifically customized to fit our Ox clevis top. The advantage of the Buck Pin is that it allows the user to add or remove accessories more quickly and easily than the shoulder bolt does.
The OX BLOCK™ is a rope snatchblock with an integrated friction bar used for:
- Snubbing loads.
*Usually ships in 7 to 14 days.
Buckingham’s OX BLOCK™ Clevis Top with the newest addition, the Buck Pin. The original design featured a shoulder bolt design which required a ratchet and a hex wrench to remove the lock nut. It also required a new lock nut every time you changed accessories, but the Buck Pin makes this process much easier. Now you can simply remove the pin at the press of a button!
It allows the rigging professional to handle loads with greater control. When lowering loads, tension is transferred from the worker to the OX BLOCK™.
- The patented OX BLOCK™ replaces standard handline blocks, parted blocks and various snatch blocks.
- Has greater WLLs than blocks of similar size.
- When configured with optional pulleys, the OX BLOCK™ can be used to create a 4:1, 5:1 or 6:1 mechanical advantage reducing the amount of force needed to lift heavy loads.
- The advantage of the pulleys used by Buckingham is the swivel side plate that allows for quick and easy rope installation without removing the pulley from the connecting device.
- ASME B30 Compliant