HURT MAN BUCKET TRUCK RESCUE SYSTEM – 3813D1Q6
The new BuckViz Safety Green™ bag allows you to deploy the system components from the bottom of the bag rather than reaching all the way to the top of the bag; saving you valuable time in a rescue situation. The new bag was also specifically designed to keep water out of the system allowing it to be permanently mounted to the boom while reducing the possibility of moisture damage to critical components. This design also prevents the kit components, like the rope and pulley system from inadvertently coming out of the storage bag.
*In compliance with the ANSI Z359.4 standard, this product has a user weight limit of 130 to 310 lbs. (59 to 140 kg) when fully equipped.
**Orders usually ships in 7 to 14 days.
The Buck Hurt Man Rescue system was developed to easily lift an injured or unconscious worker from an aerial basket using a 4:1 mechanical advantage pulley system.
- Pulleys are made of marine grade stainless steel and provide a 4 to 1 mechanical advantage.
- 7/16″ diameter braided rope allows for up to a 20’ lift and reduces twisting of the pulleys.
- The larger diameter rope also provides the rescuer a better grip while lifting, even when wearing gloves.
- New storage bag prevents water from seeping into the bag.
- Straps with gum rubber allow for secure placement on the boom.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov