Hitch Climber Eccentric Pulley – 5007P1
The Hitch Climber Eccentric is an evolution of the classic Triple Attachment Pulley that became widely known as the Hitch Climber Pulley. The three-hole construction makes rigging and organizing much simpler and allows for off-center hanging to minimize rope to pulley friction.
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
- New pushing plates advance friction hitches earlier and more efficiently.
- Optimized fairlead flairs.
- Three-hole rig plate facilitates a wide range of positioning systems and neatly organizes connectors.
- Hot forged and CNC machined aluminum side plates.
- Large diameter high stiffness stainless steel axle assembly.
- Large sheave with efficient roller bearing.
- Corrosion-resistant and tamper-proof assembly.