High Elevation Self-Rescue System -101SR
$449.66 – $545.45
The Buckingham 101SR provides all the components required to self-rescue.
*In compliance with the ANSI Z359.4 standards.
*Orders for 101SR-75 and 101SR-100 received by 12:00/Noon EST ship the same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship the next business day.
*Orders for length 50′ usually ship within 7 to 14 days.
- An additional built-in (anti-panic) safety feature stops descent if the user compresses the handle too hard. This unit will allow the rescuer the advantage of lowering a hurt person with ease as well.
- The 101SR descender will automatically stop the user until the user compresses the handle allowing a smooth controlled descent.
- PN 101SR series has a user weight limit of 130 to 310 lbs. when fully equipped.
- Provides all the components required to self-rescue or if the need arises to rescue a fellow employee.
- The 101SR kit comes with retrofit rappelling straps that can be added to an existing harness for self-rescue.
*Outside of the ANSI Z359.4 compliance this system can be used as follows:
- Exceptional cases like an accompanied descent (i.e. hurt man rescue): 440 lbs. (200 kg) maximum, when fully equipped. This method of rescue can only be used by rescuers specially trained in this technique.
- Single person load of 420 lbs. (190.5 kg) maximum, when fully equipped and when used with an equivalently rated harness/accessories.
- Replacement bag can be found here 4563
- 101SR-50 – 50′
- 101SR-75 – 75′
- 101SR-100 – 100′