Harness Beam – 5203
360 degree rotation. 5,400 lb anchor point. Weight-160 lbs. Adjustable to fit over a 9.5″ diameter pole. 36″ arm length. Center lifting eye. Limits arresting force to under 900 lbs. 8 bolts to secure pole. Takes less than 10 minutes to install.
*Note, connector not included. If using harness beam with Buckingham Model 5201 retractable lifeline, order model 5005L1 carabiner.
- The answer to OSHA 1910.269 when training (unqualified) wood pole climbers
- Full 360° Ball Bearing rotation for traditional climber training
- Provides a 5400 lb. anchor point (OSHA 29CFR 1910.269)
- Requires no pole drilling
- Weighs approximately 160 lbs.
- Adjustable to fit over a max. 9.5″ diameter pole top
- 36″ Arm length (Center pole to arm end)
- Center lifting eye
- Limits arresting force to less than 900 lbs. when used in conjunction with a quality retractable lifeline and full body harness
- Installation on a 45′ class 3 pole takes less than 10 minutes
- Eight bolts to secure to pole
- To fit poles with a 12″ diameter top order
Model 52032 – Dual harness beam – two trainees are fall protected
Instructions & Warnings
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov