EZ Squeeze™ with Tough Rope™ for Distribution – 490KQ4
Bucks new wear-resistant TrebleKern Tough Rope is constructed with an energy-absorbing nylon core, red braided polyester inner cover (red wear indicator), and an abrasion and heat resistant Technora outer cover that eliminates the need for a wear guard. No more jamming of your wear guard!
The New Lightweight Design EZ Squeeze™ offers superb Wood Pole Fall Restriction capabilities and easy one-handed outer strap adjustment through the use of Buckingham’s patent-pending WebGrab™ and with the New BuckHorn™ Adjustment Lever. This new component allows EZ length adjustment of the outer strap, without the need for the user to remove their weight from the device. With just a flick of the wrist, users can adjust the strap in and just tapping the BuckHorn™ to adjust out.
Features steel locking snap hooks as body belt connectors, in place of carabiners.
*Because of its numerous available configurations, the EZ Squeeze™ fits many climbing styles and needs.
**This unit is rated for a 350 lb. the user when fully equipped and is manufactured, tested, and inspected to meet the applicable requirements of the ASTM F887 standard.
Distributors stocking this product are listed below and typically ship within a week. If no distributors are listed, the product will typically ship within 7 to 14 days.
- The New EZ Squeeze™ also features a Loop Handle on the outer strap that provides a more ergonomic position for the user’s hands while ascending or descending.
- The EZ Squeeze™ handle has now been improved by reinforcing the handle to provide more rigidity, which makes ascending and descending easier.
- The new design & placement provides the user with easier lateral movement by preventing the rope from encountering the handle.
- This improvement also moves the handle forward putting your hands more in-line, which closely simulates the old feeling of “hitchhiking.”
- Through the use of the BuckGrab™, the EZ Squeeze™ features easy one-handed adjustment of the inner rope strap, and based on user’s preference, can easily be configured to use a rope or web strap.
- One disconnect point when climbing over an obstruction.
- Easily used by right or left-handed users.
- Red warning center within straps to facilitate visual inspection for excessive wear.
- 3600 lbf. gate rated hardware.
- Its modular design makes it easy to change out worn or damaged components or straps in the field.