EZ Squeeze™ With LeverGrab™ & Tough Rope – 490K3
Our most advanced and most premium EZ Squeeze yet takes the brutal strength of our new ToughRope™ and adds the new LeverGrab™, which was specifically designed to let the user adjust without removing weight from their inner rope. Our new ToughRope™ is wear resistant and constructed with an energy absorbing nylon core, red braided polyester inner core cover (red wear indicator) and an abrasion and heat resistant Technora outer jacket and has been extremely popular for those that get frustrated with a traditional wear guard and might be climbing on abrasive surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- New LeverGrab™ for easier adjustments of your inner rope. The LeverGrab™ meets ANSI Z359.3 standards.
- Easy one handed outer strap adjustment through use of Buckingham’s patented WebGrab™ with the New BuckHorn™ Adjustment Lever. With just a flick of the wrist, users can adjust the strap in and just tapping the BuckHorn™ to adjust out.
- Newly positioned handle to promote a more natural and ergonomic climbing motion that is also reinforced for more rigidity.
- Easily switched out for users that prefer the WebGrab™ on their left or right side.
- 3,600 gate-rated hardware.
*Because of its numerous available configurations, the EZ Squeeze™ fits many climbing styles and needs.
*This unit is rated for a 350 lb. user when fully equipped and is manufactured, tested and inspected to meet the applicable requirements of the ASTM F887 standard.
*Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day
|Product Name:||EZ Squeeze™ with LeverGrab™|
|Body Belt Connector Type:||Double Action Carabiners|
|Body Belt Connector Material:||Steel|
|Inner Strap Material:||Tough Rope|
|Inner Adjustment Type:||LeverGrab|
|Outer Strap Material:||Neoprene Impregnated Nylon|
|Outer Strap Adjustment Type:||Aluminum WebGrab|
|Pole Size:||Up to Class 1, 65′ Pole & 50″ Circumference|
|User Weight Capacity:||350 lbs.|
LeverGrab™ meets ANSI Z359.3
|Made in USA?:||Yes|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov