EZ Squeeze™ with Inner Rope Strap for Transmission – 490RT
The transmission EZ Squeeze™ is a lightweight Wood Pole Fall Restriction device that offers a 78” inner rope strap and a 52” outer nylon strap for use when climbing transmission poles.
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
The EZ Squeeze™ has numerous configurations available that allow the EZ Squeeze™ to fit many climbing styles and needs.
- A loop handle on the outer strap that provides a more ergonomic position for the user’s hands while ascending or descending.
- The EZ Squeeze™ handle has now been improved by reinforcing the handle to provide more rigidity, which makes ascending and descending easier.
- The new design & placement provides user with easier lateral movement by preventing the rope from encountering the handle.
- This improvement also moves the handle forward putting your hands more in-line, which closely simulates the old feeling of “hitchhiking.”
- Through use of the BuckGrab™, the EZ Squeeze™ features easy one-handed adjustment of the inner rope strap, and based on user’s preference, can easily be configured to use a rope or web strap.
- One point of disconnect when climbing over an obstruction.
- Easily used by right or left-handed users.
- Red warning center within straps to facilitate visual inspection for excessive wear.
- 3,600 lb. gate rated hardware.
- Its modular design makes it easy to change out worn or damaged components or straps in the field.