Ergovation® Tree Saddle – 16906
A patented ergonomically designed saddle from Buckingham is full of features to accommodate all climbing styles and motions.
Fully customized waist tensioner and lumbar support gives user improved fit, abdominal stability, and promotes optimal posture when climbing. Be sure to allow for heavy clothing when sizing (fit is important for comfort). In order to obtain an optimum fit, the work positioning dee rings should be positioned slightly forward of the hip bones.
- For replacement Rope Bridges check out our WE6R/WE6 options.
- For attachable “Y” and “H” style retrofit harnesses check out our 16906H1 & 16906H2
- Rated to 310 lbs.
-“Love this saddle. Plenty of loops for all of my tree gear. Comfy. Fairly light. Well made. Been getting the Ergo since 1st gen”- Nick
*Sizes Small – Medium: Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
**Size LG – XL: Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
- ERGOVATION saddle has 7 different rated attachment points.
- Fully modular design for a customized fit.
- 6 accessory loops.
- Comfort with Fully padded Drilex back pad to contour the pelvis and support lower back
- Closed cell padding can be removed for washing, which improves hygiene
- Load distributing design decreases pressure on pelvis
- Increased padding in pelvis and hip regions for added comfort