BuckStep™ 2.0 – 105RSDK1
The Patent Pending BuckStep™ 2.0 is a two-part BuckStep™ suspension trauma relief system designed to alleviate the effects of orthostatic intolerance, also known as suspension trauma. It can be used by users up to 420 lbs. and can be used by either right-handed or left-handed users. This product allows a victim to immediately deploy a body support system that allows for improved blood circulation and the ability to move and flex muscles until rescue. The Patent Pending BuckStep™ 2.0 Suspension Trauma System is compact and easy to attach to a full body harness.
*Usually ships in 7 to 14 days.
Benefits & Features:
- Two-part design allows for a more compact design and provides easier length adjustments compared to the one-part BuckStep™ system.
- New adjustment buckles located at harness for easier length adjustments and added strength.
- Girth hitches to the harness for easy attachment.
- The ring and connector design aids in connection of the two trauma straps.
- Small/compact pouches, just 4 ½” x 2” in size.
- Lightweight- 3.4 oz. (each), 6.8 oz. (pair).
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov