BuckSkinner™ – 7095
The BuckSkinner™ is an ergonomically designed dual handle skinning knife constructed to quickly, easily, and safely strip wire. Features Include:
- Ideal for stripping cable/wire in any position.
- Ability to strip outer jackets on overhead or underground cables with up to 2” diameter.
- Comfortable finger grips.
- Convex edge cuts the jacket not the conductor.
- Dual handle design to quickly, easily and safely strip wire with less fatigue.
- User can flip over the BuckSkinner and use it with one hand like a regular hook knife to do end connections.
- Finger guards prevents user lacerations.
- Sharpen it the same way you would with any other edge.
*Order 7095R for it to include an accessory ring.
|Handle Material:||Molded Rubber|
|Handle Length:||Two 4″ Handles|
|Made in USA:||Yes|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov