BuckLight LinePro™ – 4300
The popular BuckLite LinePro™ has gotten a makeover! The lightweight version of the Buck Ergo™ Belt, the patented BuckLite LinePro™ is designed to be worn the same as a traditional line belt.
- One of our more comfortable belts because the seat provides comfort and relief for those on the pole for long days. It also doesn’t ride into your backside like other similar belts currently on the market.
- The belt strap is non-removable unlike our standard Mobility Belt™, the most popular linemen body belt in the world.
- Lower seat section supporting the user around the buttocks (not thighs) when using the SuperSqueeze™ WPFRD.
- Large upper and lower D-Rings provide versatility when attaching a WPFRD and secondary lanyard.
- Made from quality ultra-soft leather for that instant “broke in” feel.
*All 4 D-Ring body belts are patented.
Class 1 Sizing
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
|Product Name:||BuckLite LinePro™|
|Buckle Type:||Tongue Buckle|
|Number of D-rings:||4|
|D-ring Material:||2-Steel Upper, 2 Aluminum Lower|
|Belt strap Material:||Leather|
|Back Pad Material:||Leather|
|Removable Belt Strap:||No|
|Full Floating D-Rings:||Yes|
|Back Pad Width:||10″|
|Belt Strap Width:||1.75″|
|Thread / Stitching:||Nylon|
|Product Type:||Work Positioning|
|User Weight Capacity:||350 lbs (when fully equipped)|
|Standards:||OSHA 1910.268 and 1926.959. ASTM F887|
|Made In USA?:||Yes|
Instructions / Warnings
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov