BuckEscape™ Training Kit – 302AFTKIT-65
Buckingham’s training version of the BuckEscape™ Kit features all the major components from the BuckEscape™ Kit but is designed specifically for training purposes.
For training purposes only.
For re-useable training lanyard order 6+R+R115R3S2.
For descender kit order 302AF-65.
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
A self-rescue system (302AF-65) unit that features:
- Descender made of light-weight aircraft grade aluminum features an anti-panic release brake, which will stop the descender if the user releases or compresses the descender all the way, making this the go-to product for all your self-rescue situations.
- 65’ (19.8 m) of compact TVAC descent line measuring only ¼” (6.8mm) and stands up to heat on long descents.
- 3,600 lb. rated gate aluminum snap hook.
- 3,600 lb. rated gate aluminum carabiner.
- This product has a user weight limit of 130 to 310 lbs. (59 to 140 kg) when fully equipped.
- Tested to Requirements of ANSI Z359.4
**Note: Bag Material withstands 40cal/cm2 electric arc exposure.
BuckEscape™ Training Lanyard (6+R+R115R3S2):
The BuckEscape™ training lanyard is a re-usable energy absorbing lanyard with a shock pack that features an aluminum snap hook on each end for use with a full-body harness with a dorsal attachment. All components are packed into the outer pack with a hook and loop closure that allows the user to repack for reuse.
- The shock pack will deploy the internal contents around 600 lbs. of applied force, but in the case that not enough force was applied a strap is provided that will allow you to deploy the internal contents yourself.
- The internal contents consist of a bent D-ring, 2 relief ladder straps and a relief ladder adjustment strap to ascend yourself into the ladder straps, minimizing suspension trauma.