BUCKALLOY™ BLACK CLIMBER KIT RODEO EDITION – A94K3V-BL
$610.94 – $642.44
Bucks newest version of the new BuckAlloy™ Black Climber Kit now gives you the option a continuous wrap on your wrap pads making them ideal for rodeos! The BuckAlloy™ Black Climber Kit comes with our all new line of blacked out gear, featuring a small hint of hi-vis green. The kit includes:
- BuckAlloy™ Black Climbers
- Black Cushion Wrap Pads (No Cinch Loop) with black Buck logo and hi-vis green stitching
- Black Hook & Loop Climber Straps with hi-vis green stitching
- Hi-vis green magnetic gaff guards
This new kit provides the safety and comfort you are used to with Buckingham products, but now features a popular new look, perfect for those just coming into the trade.
THE BUCKALLOY™ BLACK CLIMBER:
After listening to customers who wanted a BuckAlloy™ climber in black, we developed a new matte black version of the already popular standard chrome climber. The BuckAlloy™ Black climbers are the most durable aluminum climber in the industry and most cost effective lightweight climbers made in the U.S.A. These climbers provide strong, lightweight comfort for total confidence while climbing.
Buckingham’s new Patented GRiP (Gaff Ridge Position) technology: “Climb like the old timers but feel comfy like the new guys,” says one Journeyman Lineman who has worn the BuckAlloy™ Climbers with GRiP technology.
- GRiP keeps the gaff pointed toward the heart of the pole, which promotes the ease of climbing and more natural upright position.
- Aids in preventing cutouts, allowing for better, more comfortable setting of the foot and arch.
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- The BuckAlloy™ Climbers are rated to 350 lbs. and exceeds ASTM F887 standards.
- Unmatched comfort in an aluminum climber and lightest aluminum climber available.
- Dowel & Screw design allows for easy gaff change out.
- Alloy blend contributes to superior product life cycle.
- The ‘T’ shaped aluminum ribbed construction adds strength to the climber.
BLACK HOOK & LOOP CLIMBER STRAPS:
The patented Hook and Loop climber straps are Bucks newest addition to foot straps. These easy-on and easy-off hook and loop fastener straps making putting on and taking off your climbers a breeze.
- Manufactured from soft, pliable 1 3/4″ nylon, which is an increase in surface area for added comfort to the top and back of your foot.
- This foot strap offers an increased surface area for added comfort to the top and back of the foot.
BLACK CUSHION WRAP PADS:
- This Buck Cushion Wrap Pad features soft padding and a comfortable feel for all-day use.
- The angled insert provides unmatched stability and prevent the shank from chafing your leg.
- Continuous wrap- ideal for rodeos.
HIGH-VIS MAGNETIC GAFF GUARDS:
The popular new magnetic gaff guard! It features a strong magnet that keeps it securely attached to all manufacturers pole and tree gaffs. High-vis green makes it easy to find in the field.
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
**Product is available pre-assembled by selecting the option below.
Product Number: A94089A-BL Product Name: BuckAlloy™ Black Climbers Material: Aluminum Gaff Type: Pole Gaff Material: Steel Gaff Attachment Type: Screw/Dowel Gaff Angle: 16 Degree GRiP: Yes Shank Type: Straight Stirrup Type: Offset Stirrup Width: Standard- 4 1/2″ Sleeve Length: Standard User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs. Weight: 1.2 lbs. Standards: ASTM F887 Made in USA?: Yes Product Number: 21401C-BL Product Name: Velcro Lower Straps Strap Material: Aluminum Spilt Ring / Material: Yes / Steel Strap Ring Material: Steel Length – Strapped: 17″ Length – UnStrapped: 29″ Width – Hook & Loop Strap: 1.75″ Width – Chaff: 3.25″ Material: Nylon Weight: 4.6 oz. Made in USA?: Yes Product Number: 35021-BL Product Name: Hook & Loop Material: Leather/Felt Closure Type: Hook & Loop Angled Shank: Yes Steel Insert: Yes Width: 24″ Height: 7.5″ Weight: 1.2 lbs. Cinch Loop: No Compatible With: BuckAlloy User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs. Made in USA?: Yes
BuckAlloy Black Climbers (DOWNLOAD)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov