BuckAlloy™ Aluminum Climbers with Foot Straps – A94089A-BL / A94089A-SG / A94089A-MS
$485.68 – $487.30
The BuckAlloy™ Aluminum climbers are the most durable aluminum climber in the industry and the most cost-effective lightweight climbers made in the U.S.A. These climbers provide strong, lightweight comfort for total confidence while climbing.
Buckingham’s new Patented GRiP (Gaff Ridge Position) technology: “Climb like the old-timers but feel comfy like the new guys.” says one Journeyman Lineman who has worn the BuckAlloy™ Climbers with GRiP technology.
- Keeps the gaff pointed toward the heart of the pole.
- Aids in preventing cutouts, allowing for better, more comfortable setting of the foot and arch.
- The GRiP technology also allows optimum gaff placement on the pole and promotes ease of climbing.
- Available in Matte Silver(A94089A-MS), Black(A94089A-BL), and BuckViz Safety Green(A94089A-SG).
*Model A94089A features the A21391 nylon bottom straps.
You’re the best in the field! Shouldn’t you wear the best?
*Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship the next business day.
Benefits & Features:
- GRiP (Gaff Ridge Position) Technology keeps gaff pointed towards the heart of the pole greatly reducing cutouts.
- The BuckAlloy™ Climbers are rated to 350 lbs. and exceeds ASTM F887 standards.
- Unmatched comfort in an aluminum climber and lightest aluminum climber available.
- Dowel & Screw design allows for easy gaff change out.
- Alloy blend contributes to superior product life cycle.
- Aluminum Alloy used in transport applications including marine, automotive, and aviation due to its high strength to density ratio.
- The ‘T’ shaped aluminum ribbed construction adds strength to the climber.