Buck Tool Tether – 600071
Dropping tools at height is serious, save yourself the worry of dropping a tool with the Buck Tool Tether lanyard that keeps your tools secured and close to you. Expands smoothly with the user’s reach to reduce fatigue and contracts easily to the original length when not in use. Helps workers prevent injury, damage, and lost productivity from dropped tools.
*Conforms to ANSI/ISEA 121-2018
Distributors stocking this product are listed below and typically ship within a week. If no distributors are listed, the product will typically ship within 7 to 14 days.
- Stretch cord surrounded by tubular nylon webbing
- Lock stitching at both ends for extra security
- Twist locking aluminum carabiner(5005P)
- Adjustable tool loop
- Maximum safe working capacity: 15 lbs.
- Length: 38 in – 51 in.
- Helps prevent injuries to workers below due to dropped tools.
- Conforms to ANSI/ISEA 121-2018
- NOT for fall arrest.