Buck Tool Tether – 600071
Dropping tools at height is serious, save yourself the worry of dropping a tool with the Buck Tool Tether lanyard that keeps your tools secured and close to you. Expands smoothly with the user’s reach to reduce fatigue and contracts easily to the original length when not in use. Helps workers prevent injury, damage, and lost productivity from dropped tools.
*Conforms to ANSI/ISEA 121-2018
*Usually ships in 7 to 14 days.
- Stretch cord surrounded by tubular nylon webbing
- Lock stitching at both ends for extra security
- Twist locking aluminum carabiner
- Adjustable tool loop
- Maximum safe working capacity: 15 lbs.
- Length: 38 in – 51 in.
- Helps prevent injuries to workers below due to dropped tools.
- Conforms to ANSI/ISEA 121-2018
- NOT for fall arrest.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov