Buck Step Relief “FR” Pouch – 105RSK1
The FR BuckStep™ Suspension Trauma Rescue System was designed to alleviate the effects of orthostatic intolerance, also known as suspension trauma, and was made for any sized user and can be used either right-handed or left-handed. This product allows a victim to immediately deploy a body support system that allows for improved blood circulation and the ability to move and flex muscles until rescue. Weighing only 5.5 oz, the BuckStep™ Suspension Trauma Rescue System is compact and easy to mount and attaches to a full body harness.
- New adjustment buckle for easier length adjustments and added strength.
- New contrasting stitching on straps to provide easier inspection of unit.
- The bag is made of a double-layered FR material and meets the Electric Arc Performance Requirements of the ASTM F887 Standard.
- Alleviates effects of orthostatic intolerance (suspension trauma.)
- Allows the victim to immediately deploy a body support system that allows for improved blood circulation and ability to move and flex muscles until rescued
- Compact and easy to mount
- Attaches to any brand full body harness and is fully adjustable
for any sized user
- An arc tested system that meets ASTM F887
*Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
|Product Name:||FR BuckStep™ Suspension Trauma Rescue System:|
|Adjustable Length:||Yes, 48”-92″|
|Made in USA?||YES|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov