BUCKSTEP™ Relief FR Pouch – 105RSK1
The FR BuckStep™ Suspension Trauma System was designed to alleviate the effects of orthostatic intolerance, also known as suspension trauma, and was made for any sized user and can be used either right-handed or left-handed. This product allows a victim to immediately deploy a body support system that allows for improved blood circulation and the ability to move and flex muscles until rescue. Weighing only 3.5oz, the BuckStep™ Suspension Trauma System is compact and easy to mount and attaches to a full body harness.
- New adjustment buckle for easier length adjustments and added strength.
- 40% lighter, only 3.5 oz!
- New contrasting stitching on straps to provide easier inspection of the unit.
- 1/3 smaller than the previous version, gives user easier access to containment pack.
- Features new and improved aluminum carabiner.
- Suspension strap is separate from the containment pack.
- Attaches to the harness, deploys, and used in the same way as the previous version.
- The bag is made of a double-layered FR material and meets the Electric Arc Performance Requirements of the ASTM F887 Standard.
- Easy-to-open pouch, unlike others on the market that utilize a zipper that constantly breaks, makes using this product a breeze and adds to its longevity.
*Usually ships in 7 to 14 days.
- Alleviates effects of orthostatic intolerance (suspension trauma.)
- Allows the victim to immediately deploy a body support system that allows for improved blood circulation and ability to move and flex muscles until rescued
- Compact and easy to mount
- Attaches to any brand full body harness and is fully adjustable
for any sized user
- An arc tested system that meets ASTM F887Product Specifications
|Product Name:||FR BuckStep™ Suspension Trauma System:|
|Adjustable Length:||Yes, 48”-92″|
|Made in USA?||YES|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov