Big Man Climbing Kit with Mid-Length SuperSqueeze™ with Inner Web Strap and Big Buck™ Wrap Pads – 400KITQ10
A climbing kit built for the big man! This kit features all the basic fall protection products a climber will need while working on a pole AND has been tested and rated up to a 400 lb. user weight capacity.
Must be used and purchased as a kit in order to be rated to 400 lbs.
View the full kit components in the description below.
*Distributors stocking this product are listed below and typically ship within a week. If no distributors are listed, the product will typically ship within 7 to 14 days.
Adjustable Short Back Belt™
The revolutionary patent-pending Adjustable 4 D-Ring Body Belt™ offers an adjustable man-rated upper belt strap and an adjustable lower work positioning D-piece that allows the user to customize the size of the body belt at any given moment.
- This belt is perfect for those who work in areas of the country where there are large temperature swings – when one part of day or season you could be wearing only FR pants and shirt, then next you could be wearing heavy-duty Carhartt’s. Having an adjustable belt allows the user to adjust for comfort and practicality.
- This belt is also great for those entering the trade who may either lose weight during line school or gain weight throughout their career.
Super Squeeze™ with Mid-Length Outer Strap and Woven Inner Web Strap
The lightweight design of the SuperSqueeze™ offers superb Wood Pole Fall Restriction and offers easy one-handed outer strap adjustment by incorporating Buckingham’s WebGrab™ which allows adjustment with just a flick of the wrist. With numerous configurations the SuperSqueeze™ fits many climbing styles and needs. And its modular design makes it easy to change out worn or damaged components or straps out in the field.
BuckAlloy™ Matte Alloy Climbers with Foot Straps
The BuckAlloy™ aluminum climbers are the most durable aluminum climber in the industry and most cost-effective lightweight climbers made in the U.S.A. These climbers provide strong, lightweight comfort for total confidence while climbing.
Feature Buckingham’s patented GRiP™ Technology:
- Keeps the gaff pointed toward the heart of the pole.
- Aids in preventing cutouts, allowing for better, more comfortable setting of the foot and arch.
- The GRiP™ technology also allows optimum gaff placement on the pole and promotes ease of climbing.
Big Buck™ Wrap Pad with Cinch Loop & Angled Insert for BuckAlloy™ Climbers
The Big Buck™ Wrap Pad is a combination of your two favorite climber pads. We have taken the adjustability of the hook and loop wrap pad, the increased surface area of the Big Buck™ pad and added a moisture-wicking dri-lex lining. Model 32021C is made to fit BuckAlloy™ Aluminum Climbers.
A lightweight work positioning strap that features a micro adjuster for ease of use.