Anchor Strap with Wear Guard – 3904/3904J12
$50.19 – $71.14
Designed to be used as a personal anchor for human support. This Buck anchor strap with a wear guard has a choking configuration and is small, lightweight, and flexible making it easy to handle and install in the field.
- Anchor sling with wear guard
- Steel rings allow any type of connector to be hooked to it.
- Comes with a wear protector for wrapping around sharp objects and increases the life of the sling.
- Great for use when working on a chipper box of a bucket truck to remove snow. Select states have DOT laws that require the removal of snow from vehicles before operation. Simply choke the sling to the boom of the truck and then hook-in with your bucket harness and lanyard. Sling slides easily along the boom and you an access the full chipper box and headache rack.
- Meets OSHA requirements for being rated to 5,000 lbs.
*Available in a variety of length options 2’, 3’, 4’, 5’, 6’, 7’, or 8’.
*Usually ship within 7 to 14 days.
|Product Name:||Anchor Strap|
|Length:||Available in 2′, 3′, 4′, 5′, 6′, 7′, 8′|
|Minimum Breaking Strength:||5,000 LBF|
|Product Type:||Temporary Anchor Connector|
|Made In USA:||Yes|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov