Aluminum Wiliam Ball Lock Carabiner – 5555WSA
Aluminum William Ball Lock Carabiner is a large-capacity asymmetrical carabiner is made of aluminum. It has a pear shape that is practical for easily connecting multiple items. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling.
Available in three locking systems: automatic TRIACT-LOCK or BALL-LOCK system, or the manual SCREW-LOCK system.
**Orders received by 12:00/Noon ET ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon ET ship next business day.
Pear shape offers a large capacity and wide opening:
- Facilitates the connection of multiple items
- Allows Munter hitch use for escape
- Aluminum carabiner whose lightweight reduces the weight of equipment the worker at height needs to carry
- Fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- Ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- Protects markings from abrasion