15 lb. Twin Leg Tool Tether – 600073
Dropping tools at height is serious, save yourself the worry of dropping a tool with Buck’s Twin Leg Tool Tether that keeps your tools secured and close to you. Each leg has a maximum working capacity of 15 lbs. and is perfect when more than one tool needs to be tethered at one time.
*Conforms to ANSI/ISEA 121-2018.
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 business days.
Expands smoothly with the user’s reach to reduce fatigue and contracts easily to the original length when not in use. Helps workers prevent injury, damage, and lost productivity from dropped tools.
- Stretch cord surrounded by tubular nylon webbing
- Lock stitching at both ends for extra security
- Twist locking aluminum carabiner (5005P)
- Adjustable tool loop
- Maximum safe working capacity: 15 lbs.
- Length: 33 in – 51 in (each leg).
- Helps prevent injuries to workers below due to dropped tools.
- Conforms to ANSI/ISEA 121-2018
- NOT for fall arrest.