Tower Rescue Kit – 108Q8-500
A versatile high angle rescue kit now featuring the popular Ox Block™ and all necessary components to safely perform ground and structure-based rescues as well as self-rescue. Easily adaptable for different rescue situations and techniques needed, while working on lattice towers or other structures.
The tower rescue kit includes:
- Model 39S1Q2- 500 – 500′ of 7/16″ abrasion resistant static rope with stitched eyes and metal thimbles on each end
- Model 3902S-4 – Unique Tie Back Anchor Sling
- Model 39078TAG1-4- Adjustable Rope Sling for Ox Block (4′).
- Model 5007B1 – The BuckBully™
- Model 5005T – ANSI Rated Steel Carabiners (Qty 3)
- Model 3905E-36 & 3905E-24 – Endless Loop Slings.
- Model P9J8V-+ M-34 – Prusik Loop with an Aluminum Ring
- Model 50061- The OX BLOCK™ is a rope snatch block with an integrated friction bar used for:
- Snubbing loads.
- Model 4569Q6-200 – Storage Bag marked “Rescue Only” for easy identification
- Model RP110 Aluminum Micro Pulley.
Model 108Q8-250 – 250′ of rope
Model 108Q8-300 – 300′ of rope
Model 108Q8-350 – 350′ of rope
Model 108Q8-500 – 500′ of rope
Model 108Q8-600 – 600′ of rope