KNEE ASCENT FOOT CLIP
The KNEE ASCENT CLIP assembly facilitates the arborist’s ascent when using the ZIGZAG or ZIGZAG PLUS mechanical Prusik on a single rope. It contains an upper strap, a CROLL L rope clamp, a lower strap with connector that attaches to the sewn webbing on the top of the arborist’s boot, and an XS size TOOLBAG tool pouch. The system is entirely adjustable and adapts to all shapes and sizes.
Facilitates ascents on a single rope:
- Upper strap is connected to the mechanical Prusik to allow the ZIGZAG or ZIGZAG PLUS and CHICANE unit to be raised.
- CROLL L rope clamp is integrated, for a comfortable ascent in conjunction with a PANTIN foot-mounted rope clamp (not included).
- Lower strap with connector attaches to the sewn webbing on the top of the arborist’s boot.
Easy to install and remove:
- Easy to put in place, thanks to connectors and adjustment buckles
- Comes with XS size TOOLBAG tool pouch, making for a system that is always ready to use
- CROLL L rope clamp is easy to install, thanks to the integrated thumb catch
- Multiple settings adjust to different shapes and sizes
- Optimal durability, thanks to components available as spare parts
|Product Name||Knee Ascent – Clip|
|Material||Aluminum, Steel, Nylon & Polyester|
|Rope Capacity||11.5-13 mm|
|Rope Compatibility||Low stretch kernmantle rope|
Instructions & Warnings
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov