Vertical Lifeline Kit – KIT122-120
This Tower Vertical Lifeline Kit contains all the components necessary to safely allow climbers vertical access to a structure while keeping them 100% fall protected.
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
This vertical lifeline kit is all packed into a 24” Buckingham Equipment Bag for easy transportation from job site to job site. The small diameter of the rope allows for more compact storage, as well as weight reduction.
- 120′ of 7/16″ abrasion-resistant static rope with stitched eyes and metal thimbles on each end.
- 1 – Mobile Fall Arrest device that is easy to install, moves smoothly along the rope, and will arrest the user in the event of a fall.
- 1 – Redirect sling with carabiners to allow the user to position the lifeline so it conforms to the shape of the structure (Model 3905E-24)
- Lifeline anchor strap (Model 3902-3)
- 1 – Aluminum Triple Action Carabiner – 5555S3
- 1 – Steel Twist Lock Carabiner – 5005T