Build your own SuperSqueeze/EZSqueeze
The lightweight design SuperSqueeze™ and EZ Squeeze™ offer superb Wood Pole Fall Restriction capabilities and easy one handed outer strap adjustment using Buckingham’s patent pending WebGrab™. With just a flick of the wrist users can adjust the strap.
- The New EZ Squeeze™ also features a New Loop Handle on the outer strap that provides a more ergonomic position for the user’s hands while ascending or descending.
- The new Ez Squeeze™ features a new Buck horn lever for easy strap adjustments.
- Through use of the BuckGrab™, the EZ Squeeze™ features easy one handed adjustment of the inner rope strap, and based on user’s preference, can easily be configured to use a rope or web strap.
- One disconnect point when climbing over an obstruction.
- Easily used by right or left handed users.
- Red warning center within straps to facilitate visual inspection for excessive wear.
- 3600 lbf. gate rated hardware.
- Its modular design makes it easy to change out worn or damaged components or straps in the field.
*Because of its numerous available configurations, the SuperSqueeze™ & EZ Squeeze™ fit many climbing styles and needs.
*These units are rated for a 350 lb. user when fully equipped and is manufactured, tested and inspected to meet the applicable requirements of the ASTM F887 standard.
*When climbing poles with conduit, the conduit must be considered when determining the overall circumference.
**The inner strap length determines the amount of reach you will have in the work position.
***If you have any trouble with our product builder please give us a call at