BuckTech™ Tower Harness – 68K966
Weighing in at approximately 8lbs and loaded with features. The BuckTech is taking tower safety to the next level. Features Include:
- Low profile sternal dee ring for use with mobile fall arrestors & rope grabs.
- Chest strap adjustment buckles allow user to properly position sternal dee ring to prevent sliding during fall
- Aluminum hip and seat dee rings reduce overall weight for added comfort
- Adjustable shoulder straps allow for proper positioning of rear dorsal dee ring
- Quick connect chest and leg straps make the BuckTech a breeze to don.
- The Belt strap can easily be removed to add tool or bolt bags
- Fully adjustable, removable, padded batten seat.
- The dual breakaway loops at waist level provide storage for lanyard hooks when not in use.
- Storage for gear and tools is also located on the rear gear loops.
- The shoulders are padded, and Lumbar support is provided for superior all day comfort.
- Padded broad shoulder strap to more evenly distribute the weight of your gear
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ASTM, and ANSI standards.