Two Man BuckIt™ Restraint Kit – 126DK
The BuckIt™ Restraint system is ideal for two-man bucket crews, cable and telecom workers, and arborists working on aerial/compact lifts.
Single Man Restraint System also available: 126K
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days
- A 10,000lb. rated nylon strap attached with a ratchet buckle and cotter pin that places the anchor point at the basket.
- Two attachment points that attach to the worker’s harness or Arial belt that prevents the worker from falling or being catapulted from the basket.
- Gives you all the freedom of movement and mobility needed to work comfortably.
- An energy absorber is attached between the BUCKIT™ restraint strap and the anchor point on the boom.
- This system will keep the operator, basket, and the boom from hitting the ground in the event of a catastrophic separation of the bucket from the boom.
- Freedom of movement allows the user to duck inside of the bucket for safety in the event of a flash.
- Should the webbing around the basket be severed, the attachment back to the anchor is independent of the webbing around the basket.
The PATENTED 126DK Dual BUCKIT™ Restraint Kit includes:
- BUCKIT™ Restraint kit for dual buckets.
- 2 Retro harness straps to attach to your harness or aerial belt.
- 2 Rear attachment straps.
- 2 Front attachment straps.