TreeSqueeze™ – 7+L08T18+J
The new TreeSqueeze™, created in conjunction with the experts at ArborMaster, is used for fall restraint and work positioning. This innovative work positioning lanyard allows for a secured ascent up the tree giving you all the safety and confidence you need when out in the field. Features Include:
- TreeSqueeze™ integrates a choking lanyard system that keeps you from falling down the tree in the event of a Gaff out.
- Meets ANSI Z133 by keeping you secure while climbing on spurs.
- Made from the same high strength 7/16” Uniline used on our popular Buck RigidLine but we doubled the rope for extra rigidity, cut resistance and surface area.
- The double rope specifically protects against cuts from handsaws and provides the user with a smoother ascent.
- Aluminum ring Prusik provides users with quick and easy adjustment for different diameter trees.
- Ring Prusik also provides a secure tie-in point when a natural tie in point doesn’t exist.
- Prusik is key for easy descent, self-rescue and even doubles as a friction saver.
- Retrieval of the TreeSqueeze™ from the ground uses the same retrieving method our popular friction savers use.
The TreeSqueeze™ is available in different lengths and is adjustable to give you a perfect fit no matter what size trees you work on.
Download the brochure HERE.
*Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day
|Model Number:||7 L08T18 J|
|Overall Length:||8 Ft|
|Connector Type:||Aluminum Rings|
|Material Type:||7/16″ Uniline|
|Adjustable Type:||Ring Prusik|
|Red Wear Center:||Yes|
|User Weight Capacity:||350 lbs.|
|Product Type:||Work Positioning / Fall Protection|
|Made in USA?||YES|
Buckingham TreeSqueeze™ (DOWNLOAD)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov