The FR S1™ Safety Harness – 66772K6
The “FR” S1™ Safety Harness was designed by the experts at Safety One Training and Rope Access technicians to meet the extensive needs of the Rope access field. The S1™ Harness was engineered with a plethora or features for Rope Access Techs.
- Articulating points at the sternal connection as well as legs to allow more freedom of movement.
- Umbilical connection point consists of two 5,000 lbs. min rated web loops that can be used in tandem or individually to provide multiple connection options.
- Umbilical loops also have 5,000 lbs. min rated aluminum ring for optional S1 batten work seat (1367)
- Aluminum Ring is also used to attach descender or other devices.
- Variety of connection points at hips, sternal, umbilical and dorsal area make this harness versatile for any job.
- Two rescue loops built into the shoulder straps, Great for confined space rescue.
- Waist strap is partially removable to allow user to add a variety of bags and tool holders.
- Gear loops on the back of body pad create more space tools and equipment.
- The two rated work positioning D-rings allow the user to position themselves in a comfortable position to do the required work.
- The rated D-ring on the bottom allows the seat to be flipped over and used as a spreader for confined space rescue.
The S1™ Formed Batten Work Seat was designed in conjunction with the S1™ harness by the experts at Safety One Training. The straps that connect the seat to the harness use 5,000 lbs. minimum rated webbing and connection hardware to provide the strongest seat on the market.
- This lightweight feature packed harness is comfortable for long hours on rope or structures and the versatile design makes this harness a top contender for all your climbing needs.
*For custom sizing with different heights and waist sizes please call Bucks customer service team and we will accommodate.
*Rated to 420 lbs. when used with equivalently rated accessories.
|Product Name:||The ‘FR’ S1™ Safety Harness|
|Buckle Type:||Tongue Buckle|
|Number of D-rings:||2|
|Belt Strap Material:||Nylon/Leather|
|Back Pad Material:||Navajo FR Fabric|
|Accessory Snap / Ring:||No|
|Removable Belt Strap:||No|
|Full Floating D-rings:||No|
|Thread / Stitching:||Nylon|
|Back Pad Width:||8″|
|Belt Strap Width:||1.75″|
|Harness Information:||S1 “Y” Style Harness|
|Thread / Stitching:||Nylon|
|Material:||Navajo FR Fabric|
|Frontal Connection Type:||Aluminum Carabiner|
|Leg Strap:||Quick Connect|
|Dorsal Adjustment:||Steel D-ring|
|Shoulder/Leg Pad Type:||Navajo FR Fabric|
|Size:||Small, Medium, Large, X-Large|
|Product Type:||Fall Arrest / Suspension|
|User Weight Capacity:||Rated to 420 lbs. when used with equivalently rated accessories.|
|Made In USA?:||Yes|
Instructions / Warnings
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov