The BuckOhm™ BuckTriever™ – 603A8Q12
The BuckOhm™ BuckTriever™ features all-dielectric hardware, molded after Buckingham’s BuckTriever (603S8Q211) retrieval harness.
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
This full-body harness was developed to be used in conjunction with Buck’s Manhole rescue lifeline kits (105Q1-30 or 105Q2-30) and Confined space retrieval (5003) systems. This harness features 3 reflective retrieval loops located across the back. Two additional reflective loops located on the hips to maneuver the injured worker into a better position for rescue. Web loop at sternum can be used for self-rescue or used with rope/cable grabs/ascenders.
- 9KV dielectric hardware.
- Lightweight, comfortable, breathable, and most importantly, functional back pad.
- Web loops at dorsal and sternal locations.
- Quick Connect legs straps for easy donning.
- 2 reflective loops at hips.
- Back/shoulder pad provides comfort and ease when donning.
- Harness comes w/an energy-absorbing lanyard breakaway attachment (ensure ANSI compliance if removing back pad) & leg strap retainers to use if needed.